Leads that are generated via the Home Partners of America (HPA) module on the Zap consumer sites are sent to LeadRouter for agent distribution from HPA.
The leads are sent in using the following source names in LeadRouter:
- Zap ERA – HPA Home Search
- Zap BHGRE – HPA Home Search
- Zap C21 – HPA Home Search
- Zap CB – HPA Home Search
HPA Lead Source Routing Rules
Companies can customize the source routing rules to route leads according to company preference. The default routing rules can be used, or custom rules can be configured. The default source routing rules are located in LeadRouter at: LeadRouter Settings > Sources > Default Source Rules. To check the routing rules in place for the HPA source, filter for the HPA source name on the Sources page in LeadRouter and click edit.
All leads will be routed to the company/agent based on what company/agent website the customer was referred to HPA from.
Leads on company listings will be sent to the company in LeadRouter and route according to the Listing Agent Rotation rule choice.
Leads not on company listings will be sent to the company in LeadRouter and will route per the companies general routing rules including area, group, eligibility, etc.
Leads on an agent site will be sent direct to agent (DTA) to that agent in Zap.
To route HPA leads to the custom “Zap HPA” group of agents in LeadRouter, if the lead is not accepted by the listing agent or is not a DTA lead, the following instructions demonstrate how to utilize this feature.
There are two required steps to setup the group in LeadRouter:
- Assign the group to the source
- Assign the agents to the group
Note: The Zap HPA group has been automatically added in LeadRouter for all companies using Zap
Step 1: To assign the Zap HPA group to the Zap HPA source:
- Login to LeadRouter as a company admin and navigate to LeadRouter Settings > Sources
- Filter for the source by typing HPA in the Name filter and click Edit
3. Click edit in the Agent Group section and choose the Zap HPA group from the Agent Group dropdown and click Save
- First step complete!
Step 2: To assign agents to the Zap HPA group:
- Login to LeadRouter as a company admin and navigate to LeadRouter Settings > Groups
- Click Edit for the Zap HPA agent group
3. Select the All option in the Assigned filter
4. Check the boxes to the left of the agent’s name to select the agents that will be assigned to the Zap HPA group
5. Second step complete and leads will now route to only the agent selected in the group!
Note: The changes are auto saved and can be edited at any time.